CALL NOW ON 0751 003 1841
Software problems with laptops are the number one issue we fix daily. We offer a wide range of laptop software repair services in Alcester, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Cradley heath, Henley In Arden, Halesowen, Oldbury, Redditch, Solihull, Smethwick, Studley, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, & West Bromwich. In addition to this, we deal with software and driver issues with laptops that have Windows 7, 8, and 10. Furthermore, we can remove viruses from laptops and make sure they don’t come back.
- Login issues
- Password removal
- Blue screen
- Updating Windows 7,8 and 10
- Windows Issues
- No boot drive
- Reinstalling Windows 7,8 and 10
- Driver issues and updates
- Wi-Fi issues
- Printer issues
- Email issues
Fill in the form below for a call back:
Every laptop has a set of drivers which let your laptop’s operating system and a device communicate with each other. For example a printer. However, drivers often need updating or reinstalling. We can install or update driver software on Windows 7, 8, and 10 laptops.
- Wi-Fi issues
- Bluetooth issues
- Sound issues
- Graphic issues
- Keyboard and mouse issues
- Printer drivers
Virus and malware removal
A laptop catching a virus is something, we all have experienced and depending on what type of virus you’ve caught it could cause a lot of damage.
- Virus –The way a virus works is by modifying files on your laptop in a way that means when you open the file, the virus will also be activated.
- Worms – have been around since the late 1990s and were brought into laptops by emails. The way a worm works is by making copies of itself.
- Trojans- are malware programs that are used by hackers. Trojans are masked as a program but they will have malicious instructions. A common Trojan is a fake antivirus program that will pop up on your laptop and tell you that you have a virus. And if you open this fake program it will infect your laptop.
- Ransomware- this a type of malware program which will encrypt your data until you make a payment however even if you make the payment there is no guarantee you will get your stuff back. Depending on the type of ransomware on your laptop we may not be able to recover your data. But we can remove the ransomware and install Windows back on to your laptop.
- Adware– is used for malicious advertising which will redirect your laptop’s browser to sites that contain product promotions.
- Spyware- This is used by people who check computing activities. It can be used to log keystrokes which can give them your passwords.