CALL NOW 0751 003 1841
We repair all software/driver issues with any computer that has Windows 7, 8, and 10. In addition to this, we can remove viruses from computers. Our technicians are fully qualified. Currently, we have several bases which are located in Alcester, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Cradley heath, Henley In Arden, Halesowen, Oldbury, Redditch, Solihull, Smethwick, Studley, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, & West Bromwich.
- Free call-out
- No fix, No fee
- Login issues
- Password removal
- Blue screen
- Updating Windows 7,8 and 10
- Windows Issues
- No boot drive
- Reinstalling Windows 7,8 and 10
- Driver issues and updates
- Wi-Fi issues
- Printer issues
- Email issues
Fill in the form below for a call back:
Common computer software issues
Windows computers have many issues. The most common issue we deal with is the blue screen of death. This often occurs due to faulty drivers, hardware, memory, overheating, or you may be pushing your computer beyond its limits. Also, Windows computers often crash when updating. This can be due to an update not completing or is installed incorrectly. However, your computer should try to rectify this mistake. But most of the time leads to a continuous cycle of rebooting or “no boot device found”. Call now to find out more about our computer software repair services.
Driver issue repair Birmingham
Computers have many drivers installed. A driver is a type of software that lets your operating system and a device communicate with each other. For example, you would have to install drivers to use your printer. Unluckily for you, many computers when updated have driver issues. Leading to things like your printer not working anymore. Luckily for you, we can both install and update drivers. Below are examples of driver issues:
- Wi-Fi issues
- Bluetooth issues
- Sound issues
- Graphic issues
- Keyboard and mouse issues
- Printer drivers
Virus and malware removal Birmingham
A computer catching a virus is something we all have experienced and depending on what type of virus you’ve caught it could cause a lot of damage. We can remove any virus from your Windows computer. Below are the most common types of viruses.
Types of virus
- Virus –The way a virus works is by modifying files on your computer.
- Worms – have been around since the late 1990s and were brought into computers via emails and have been around longer than computer viruses. The way a computer worm works is by making copies of itself.
- Trojans- are malware programs that are used by hackers. Trojans are masked as a program but they will have malicious instructions. A common Trojan is a fake antivirus program that will pop up on your computer and tell you that you have a virus. And if you open this fake program it will infect your computer.
- Ransomware- this a type of malware program which will encrypt your data until you make a payment however even if you make the payment there is no guarantee you will get your stuff back. In addition to this, depending on the type of ransomware on your computer we may not be able to recover your data. But we will be able to remove the ransomware and install Windows back onto your computer and have it up and running in no time.
- Adware– is used for malicious advertising and will redirect your computer’s browser to sites that contain product promotions.
- Spyware- This is used by people who would like to check your computing activities. It can be used to log keystrokes which can give them your passwords.