CALL NOW 0751 003 1841
Are looking for a Chromebook screen replacement near me? Here at Midlands computer repair we replace both touch and non-touch screens and will only use brand new original screens. Furthermore, we cover Alcester, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Cradley heath, Henley In Arden, Halesowen, Oldbury, Redditch, Solihull, Smethwick, Studley, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, & West Bromwich.
- No fix, No fee
- Free call-out
- Insurance reports
Signs you require a Chromebook screen/touchscreen replacement:
- A cracked, broken, or smashed screen
- A blank screen
- Screen flickering or turning black when moving the Chromebook.
- Vertical/Horizontal colored lines or bleeding on your screen
- Screen flashing or glitching
- Only half of the screen is working
- The screen is very dim when brightness is on full
- A cracked touch screen most often results in having your screen replaced this is due to manufactures gluing the digitizer to the actual screen
Chromebook screen repair near me
A Chromebook screen will need replacing for several reasons, we have stated a few above. Once your Chromebook screen has been replaced, your Chromebook will be as good as new. However, depending on the age of your Chromebook it may not be worth repairing. In addition to this, a screen replacement will always be cheaper than repairing the original screen in the Chromebook. Call now to find out more about Chromebook repair in Birmingham.